发表于 2018-9-14 15:55:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

登录后查看更多精彩内容~

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册 新浪微博登陆

x
本帖最后由 玄奘老乡 于 2018-9-14 16:00 编辑

我用的是MZCART-mosic4bin,模型是3.7.1,之后我在运行WRF.exe 的时候报错了
之后我尝试了寻找错误:看到之前有人也遇到过这种错误,帖子见下边

Martin,

you have to subscribe to our Forum Groups (I just approved your request for  wrf-chem-anthro_emis) and please send further requests this way.

As listed in the MOZCART User's Guide on our website, you will need an additional input file when using the Wesley dry deposition scheme with any MOZART chemistry options. Please go to our Wesbite and download the
  • preprocessor tools for running WRF-Chem / MOZCART (exocoldens and season_wesely).

Gabriele

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 2:18 AM, Martin Saliba <[url=]martin...@um.edu.mt[/url]> wrote:
Dear  Gabriele,

My name is Martin Saliba. I am doing a PhD on ship emissions in the Central Mediterranean. I am learning WRF-CHEM in order to analyser the transport of ship emissions in Straits of Sicily towards the Maltese islands.

The emissions are generated with the anthro_emis util. However, when I try to execute the wrf.exe to generate the simulation and I am getting an error: dep_init: failed to open file wrf_season_wes_usgs_d01.nc

Do I need to install another processor to generate the above nc file? Otherwise, I am suspecting that it is an issue related to the namelist parameters. Kindly refer to attached namelist.

I got your contact from the WRF_CHEM google group. I am a member of this group. However, I can't find the link to post in this group. Therefore, I would appreciate if I have access to post my queries on the group page.

Awaiting your feedback.

--
Regards,

Martin Saliba B.Sc, M.Sc
Senior Technical Officer
Atmospheric Research
Department of Geosciences
University of Malta
(Gozo Campus)
Mgarr Road
Xewkija XWK 9016
Gozo
Malta

Tel: (00356) 2340 7906

帖子的意思是要准备一些输入文件,用前处理工具,之后我安装了处理工具进行处理,可是在执行的时候总是报错:说无法读取 make_exo_coldens: failed to read namelist; error =         5010

密码修改失败请联系微信:mofangbao

新浪微博达人勋

发表于 2018-11-14 10:44:54 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 骨头333 于 2018-11-14 11:21 编辑

把input和mozart文件放进这个文件夹里好像可以跑出来

新浪微博达人勋

发表于 2019-6-12 09:48:51 | 显示全部楼层
请问楼主解决了吗,我也遇到了相同的问题
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

新浪微博达人勋

发表于 2019-11-21 08:36:21 | 显示全部楼层
骨头333 发表于 2018-11-14 10:44
把input和mozart文件放进这个文件夹里好像可以跑出来

input和mozart文件在哪呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

Copyright ©2011-2014 bbs.06climate.com All Rights Reserved.  Powered by Discuz! (京ICP-10201084)

本站信息均由会员发表,不代表气象家园立场,禁止在本站发表与国家法律相抵触言论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表